Porsche 930 AC Compressor Upgrade Kit, 1984-89, RH Drive
Our Porsche 930 AC Compressor Upgrade Kit, 1984-89, RH Drive model provides improved integrity with our Kuehl Barrier hose set, Kuehl low- high pressure switch to help protect the system, a new Denso factory compressor with clutch, new Kuehl drier, complete o-ring kit, along with R134a charge port adapters. You can use either R12 or R134a with refrigerant with this complete kit. All barrier hoses match OEM configuration, have SAE SAE approved crimped fittings and each hose is labeled so you know where it goes.
Fits these Applications
- RH drive models
- Porsche 930 turbo, 1984-1989.
- With factory installed AC
- New factory Denso compressor with clutch, limited warranty by Denso, compatible with R134a and R12
- Refrigerant oil, compatible with R134a or R12
- R134a charge port adapters.
- New compressor to rear deck lid condenser barrier hose line assembly with our high-low pressure switch feature.
- New compressor to evaporator barrier line assembly.
- New evaporator to compressor Extension Hose For Right Hand
- New rear deck lid condenser to front condenser barrier line assembly.
- New front condenser to drier barrier line assembly.
- New receiver drier to expansion valve barrier line assembly.
- New Receiver Drier, Porsche configuration.
- Detailed installation instructions
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on Compressor, 3 Year Limited Warranty on Kuehl Barrier Hose Lines
Note – before you order:
- When you place your order please note in the drop down box the current type of refrigerant oil in your system. We provide in the shipment either Ester or PAG. Mineral oil was used with original R12 refrigerant. Ester can be used with either R12 or R134a refrigerants. PAG can only be used with R134a refrigerant. If you are unsure as to what refrigerant oil you presently have please contact us and we will assist you.