91157315900 Porsche RH Drive 911-930 AC Barrier Hose
The Griffiths Kuehl brand 91157315900 Porsche RH Drive 911-930 AC Barrier Hose. Fits RHD 1970-1983 Porsche models 911 and 930. Compatible with both R12 & R134a refrigerants. This hose connects between the outlet of the receiver drier located in the LH front wheel well and the inlet of the expansion valve. The hose assembly runs down LH front inner fender wall, under the tub and into the cockpit to the expansion valve on the evaporator. The original factory hose tends to get damaged by road debris or age over time.
Replacement of the 91157315900 Porsche RH Drive 911-930 AC Barrier Hose requires the following:
- Recovery of refrigerant from the system prior to removal
- Removal of LH front tire.
- Disconnecting the ends at receiver drier and expansion valve.
- Removal of a few tie wraps and hose clamps.
- Installing a new receiver drier.
- Evacuation, charge and testing of the ac system.
- Receiver Drier to Expansion Valve Barrier Hose Assembly
- Stock configuration hose with flare fittings
- Compatible with both R12 & R134a refrigerants
- 3 year limited warranty
- Porsche 911, 1970-1983, RH drive, with flare fittings at drier and expansion valve.
- Porsche 930, 1975-1983, RH drive with flare fittings at drier and expansion valve.
- The original factory hose used copper crush washers at the fitting ends. Copper crush washers are not needed with Griffiths’ Kuehl brand hoses.
- Please verify that your drier and expansion valve both have flare fittings. If not please contact us for further assistance.