911, 3.2, Engine Fuel Line Set & RH side manifold gaskets
911, 3.2, Engine Fuel Line Set & RH side manifold gaskets and fuel filter
Griffiths’ improved replacement 3 piece engine fuel line set includes: damper to regulator line, regulator to return line and filter to rails line. Although replacement of the 3 lines is typically done at the time of an engine drop these lines can be replaced with the engine in the car. To replace the lines while the engine is in the car you will will have to remove the auxiliary heater blower motor and its plenum, the air filter box (with AFM attached), and the RH side air intake manifold. You will want to have on hand 6 new intake manifold gaskets and 3 intake manifold insulator spacers; figure a 8 hour job for the DIY doing for the first time. A small mirror comes in handy for working in the forward area of the engine near fuel pressure regulator.
Complete Kuehl brand Engine 3 pc Fuel Line Set – for 911, 1984-1989, 3.2 liter.
Everything you need to do the job right the first time!
This product set is used when you are not doing an engine drop, you plan to replace the fuels lines while the engine is in the car which requires removal of the right intake manifold so you can easily replace “filter to rails” line.
- 930-110-411-03, Damper to Regulator Fuel Line
- 930-110-509-01, Regulator to Return Fuel Line
- 930-110-595-06, Filter to Rails Fuel Line
- 1 set of 6 intake gaskets
- 1 set of 3 intermediate flanges for R&R of right-hand intake
- 1 fuel filter
- Better Than OEM!
- Griffiths’ Kuehl brand fuel lines are SAE J30R9 hose, having a higher resistance to fuel and a lower permeation than other J30 specs.
- Resists biofuels including biodiesels.
- EPA Certified hose and new Steel components have protective coating passing EU recommendations.
- All hose fitting ends conform to DIN mating standards.