91157305603 Porsche 911-930 1970-89 Kuehl Front Condenser
Our “new” parallel flow 91157305603 Porsche 911-930 1970-89 Kuehl Front Condenser is a True Direct Drop-In upgrade replacing the stock factory condenser. This new condenser utilizes the latest generation “plate and fin” tubing technology. The benefits of the Kuehl design lay in its twin (double) manifolds with thin multi-channel extrusions and high fin density, a newer more efficient plate & fin construction which yields higher BTU dispersion through greater fin density and increased refrigerant tube count.
Our new parallel flow version offers more cooling surface area as compared to the factory OEM condenser as well as our previous serpentine designs. This makes for a great Porsche 911 or 930 air conditioning improvement. The benefits of the Kuehl PF (parallel flow, or PF) lay in the unique twin manifold and thin thin multi-channel extrusions designed for R134a.
The 91157305603 Porsche 911-930 1970-89 Kuehl Front Condenser outperforms the old fashion OEM unit for various reasons
- A combination of more surface area and fin spacing gives you a greater volume of air flow through the coil.
- There are fewer “hot spots” as found with old OEM units design.
Your original condenser may become damaged over time from corrosion, objects contacting the condenser or while re-connecting the inlet and outlet AC lines. In some cases battery acid dripping down from above can corrode the front condenser.
Replacement of the 91157305603 Porsche 911-930 1970-89 Kuehl Front Condenser requires the following:
- Recovery of refrigerant from the system prior to removal
- Disconnecting the 2 hose connections (use two wrenches to avoid damaging evaporator fittings).
- Removal of the nuts and bolts on the 2 side support brackets.
- Installing a new receiver drier.
- Evacuation, charge, and testing of the ac system.
- New high-performance parallel flow design
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- R134a and R12 compatible
- Includes new o-rings and flare adapters for earlier years
- Porsche 911, 1970-1989
- Porsche 930, 1975-1989
- Both LH and RH drive models
Does it fit FAQ
- The genuine Kuehl unit does not reduce the ground clearance in the 911 or 930 undercarriage.
- The Kuehl unit does not require special spacers.
- The Kuehl unit fits under the existing stone guard.
- The Kuehl hose connections fit the existing 911 and 930 hoses, includes o-rings and flare adapters.
Replaces OEM Part Numbers
- 911 573 056 02, 91157305602, 911-573-056-02, 911.573.056.02
- 911 573 056 03, 91157305603, 911-573-056-03, 911.573.056.03