Porsche 911,930 R134a Conversion Deluxe Kit, 84-89
Fits these Applications
- Porsche 911, 1984-1989, with Nippondenso Compressor (excludes C2/C4 964)
- Porsche 930, 1983-1989, Euro and US turbos and forward with Nippondenso Compressor
- With drier in LH front fender.
- LH and RH drive models.
The Kuehl Porsche 911,930 R134a Conversion Deluxe Kit, 84-89, includes
- New Kuehl Drier (has XH9 type desiccant designed for R134a)
- Low and High Side R134a charge port adapters with their own valve core (our solid steel body with its own valve core is superior to inexpensive aluminum types)
- 8 ounce can of polyoester (“Ester”) oil
- R134a compliance sticker
- Complete set of HNBR R134a compatible o-rings
- Our basic “How to Convert Guidelines”
We have been using ester type refrigerant oil in our conversion kits for the past 10 years. Ester refrigerant oil was developed for use when retrofitting an automotive compressor from R-12 to R-134A; the ester oil mixes with left over mineral oil. Ester type oil offers excellent miscibility with HFC R134a refrigerant.
- A) Prior to installing the R134a conversion kit the auto’s ac system must be evacuated by a quailified ac technician to remove the refrigerant. After installing the R134a conversion kit the ac system should be inspected, evacuated, refilled and tested by a qualified ac technician as well.
- B) Conversion kits do not include R134a refrigerant. We suggest refrigerant charging should be handled by an experienced and qualified ac tech.