Porsche 944 Nippondenso AC Compressor Kit, 85/2-91
Griffiths’ Kuehl Porsche 944 Nippondenso AC Compressor Kit, 85/2-91 includes all the basics you need to fix common issues with old leaking stock compressors.
OEM Nippondenso (Denso) compressor with clutch.
- Compatible with R12 or R134a refrigerants.
- No core returns required.
- Keep your old compressor.
- One year factory limited warranty.
- Porsche 924S, 1985/2 – 1991
- Porsche 944, 1985/2 – 1991
- Porsche 951, 1985/2 – 1991
- LH and RH drive models
- OEM Nippondenso Compressors: 944-126-008-00,944-126-008-AX,944-126-008-BX
Special Kit Includes
- Denso Compressor & Clutch, without factory Porsche manifold (use your old one)
- New barrier hose assembly from compressor to condenser
- New Receiver Drier
- R134a charge port adapters
- Refrigerant oil, R12 and R134a compatible
- O-ring Set
When you place your order please choose the type of refrigerant oil you wish to use in your system. We can provide you either Ester or PAG and here is how you can determine which is the best option of oil to choose:
- 1) If you plan to continue to use R12 refrigerant, OR, if youare converting from R12 over to R134a, then we suggest you pick Ester oil.
- 2) If you car has already been converted to R134a then the type of oil could be either Ester or PAG. If the conversion procedure was well documented then there should be a “blue” colored R134a refrigerant sticker somewhere in the engine compartment noting the type of oil, or the service work order or invoice might note the type of oil, or you could contact the service facility whom did the work and ask them, or contact the previous owner.
We suggest that if the system has Ester or PAG that you continue to use that same type of oil and not mix the two.
If you are unsure as to what refrigerant oil you should choose, please contact us and we will assist you.