93011059506 Porsche 911 Fuel Line
Griffiths’ improved replacement for the 93011059506 Porsche 911 Fuel Line connects between the fuel filter outlet and the 2 fuel injection rails. Griffiths provides this fuel line with an additional outer braided sleeve overlay which is resistant to chemical degradation, UV radiation, and abrasion. Although replacement is typically done at the time of an engine drop this line can be replaced with the engine in the car. To replace this line while the engine is in the car you will will have to remove the auxiliary heater blower motor and its plenum, the air filter box (with AFM attached), and the RH side air intake manifold. You will want to have on hand 6 new intake manifold gaskets and 3 intake manifold insulator spacers; figure a 6 hour job for the DIY doing for the first time. A small mirror comes in handy for working in the forward area of the engine near fuel pressure regulator.
Replaces PN 93011059505
Kuehl brand Fuel Line – Fuel Supply, Filter to Fuel Rails
- Replaces OEM PN 93011059505.
- Fits all 1984-1989 911 with 3.2 lit engine.
- Better Than OEM!
- Griffiths’ Kuehl brand fuel lines are SAE J30R9 hose, having a higher resistance to fuel and a lower permeation than other J30 specs.
- Griffiths provides this fuel line with an additional outer braided sleeve overlay which is resistant to chemical degradation, UV radiation, and abrasion.
- Resists biofuels including biodiesels.
- EPA Certified and CARB certified (C-U-07-17) Steel components have protective coating passing EU recommendations.
- Fittings conform to DIN mating standards.
We also sell the 93011059505 Porsche 911 Fuel Line in our Porsche 911 3.2 Engine Fuel Line Set
Reference: 930 110 595 06,930-110-595-06,930.110.595.05,93011059506, 930 110 595 05, 930-110-595-05, 930.110.595.05, 93011059505