Porsche 911 3.2 Engine Fuel Line Set
Griffiths’ improved replacement complete Porsche 911 3.2 Engine Fuel Line Set includes: damper to regulator line, regulator to return line and filter to rails line. This 3 line set is for when you plan to drop the motor to replace the lines. If you wish to replace the lines while the motor is in the car you will will have to remove the auxiliary heater blower motor and its plenum, the air filter box (with AFM attached), and the RH side air intake manifold. You will want to have on hand 6 new intake manifold gaskets and 3 intake manifold insulator spacers, see our other 3 line set which includes those items.
This product set is used when you are doing an engine drop and you can access the lines from the backside of the engine while the engine is out of the car. If you are replacing these 3 lines with engine in the car you will want to use our 911, 3.2, Engine Fuel Line Set & RH side manifold gaskets
- 930-110-411-03, Damper to Regulator Fuel Line
- 930-110-509-01, Regulator to Return Fuel Line
- 930-110-595-06, Filter to Rails Fuel Line
- Better Than OEM!
- Griffiths’ Kuehl brand fuel lines are SAE J30R9 hose, having a higher resistance to fuel and a lowerpermeation than other J30 specs.
- Resists biofuels including biodiesels.
- EPA Certified hose and new Steel components have protective coating passing EU recommendations.
- All hose fitting ends conform to DIN mating standards.