Porsche 964 R134a Conversion Deluxe Kit
The Porsche 964 R134a Conversion Deluxe Kit by Kuehl includes
- Kuehl receiver drier, XH9 type desiccant, compatible with R134a and R12 refrigerants
- Low and High Side R134a charge port adapters with their own valve core (our solid steel body with its own valve core is superior to inexpensive aluminum types)
- 8 ounce can of polyoester (“Ester”) oil
- R134a compliance sticker
- Complete set of HNBR R134a compatible o-rings
- Our basic “How to Convert Guidelines”
We have been using ester type refrigerant oil in our conversion kits for the past 10 years. Ester refrigerant oil was developed for use when retrofitting an automotive compressor from R-12 to R-134A; the ester oil mixes with left over mineral oil. Ester type oil offers excellent miscibility with HFC R134a refrigerant.
Fits these Applications
- Porsche 964 Year 1989-1992
- LH and RH drive models.
- A) Prior to installing the R134a conversion kit the auto’s ac system must be evacuated by a qualified ac technician to remove the refrigerant. After installing the R134a conversion kit the ac system should be inspected, evacuated, refilled and tested by a qualified ac technician as well.
- B) Conversion kits do not include R134a refrigerant. We suggest refrigerant charging should be handled byan experienced and qualified ac tech.