93057315007 Porsche 930 1978-79 Radial Denso AC Barrier Hose
The Griffiths Kuehl brand 93057315007 Porsche 930 1978-79 Radial Denso AC Barrier Hose is the Compressor outlet to Engine Deck Lid Condenser Barrier Hose Assembly. This hose attaches to outlet manifold on the stock York Compressor, is supported on the RH deck lid hinge and attaches to the inlet port on the stock deck lid condenser. The original factory hose tends to get damaged over time from engine heat and up and down movement of the deck lid. Replacement of the 93057315007 Porsche 930 1978-79 Radial Denso AC Barrier Hose assembly requires the following:
- Recovery of refrigerant from the system prior to removal
- Disconnecting the ends at compressor outlet and the engine deck lid condenser (use two wrenches to avoid damaging condenser fittings).
- Removal of the support hose clamp on the hood hinge.
- Installing a new receiver drier.
- Evacuation, charge and testing of the ac system.
This hose replaces PN 93057315003
- Stock configuration hose
- compatible with both R12 & R134a refrigerants
- Includes new o-ring, and Copper crush washer is not needed with Griffiths’ Kuehl brand hoses for the condenser connection
- 3 year limited warranty
- Fits Porsche 930 1978-1979 cars with OEM stock type Nippondenso *RADIAL* compressor with o-ring fitting at compressor and flare fitting at engine deck lid condenser
- *The Nippondenso Radial compressor is unique to the 930 years 1978-1979 and may be found on years up to 1983. It is NOT like the Nippondenso compressor found on 930 years 1984-1989.
- LH and RH drive models.
- The original factory hose used a copper crush washer at the condenser end fitting. Copper crush washers are not needed with Griffiths’ Kuehl brand hoses.
- If you have a different compressor other than Nippondenso RADIAL (original type equipment), such as a Sanden, Seiko or other, or if your deck lid condenser is not stock and does not have a flare fitting, please see our other hose options which may fit more properly
- Contact us for further assistance