91157315002 Porsche 911 AC Barrier Hose
The Griffiths Kuehl brand 91157315002 Porsche 911 AC Barrier Hose, also known as 911-573-150-02, is the Compressor outlet to Engine Deck Lid Condenser Barrier Hose Assembly. This hose attaches to outlet manifold on the stock York Compressor, is supported on the RH deck lid hinge and attaches to the inlet port on the stock decklid condenser. The original factory hose tends to get damaged over time from engine heat and up and down movement of the deck lid.
Replacement of the 91157315002 Porsche 911 AC Barrier Hose assembly requires the following:
- Recovery of refrigerant from the system prior to removal
- Disconnecting the ends at compressor outlet and the engine deck lid condenser (use two wrenches to avoid damaging condenser fittings).
- Removal of the support hose clamp on the hood hinge.
- Installing a new receiver drier.
- Evacuation, charge, and testing of the ac system.
- Stock configuration hose
- Condenser side is 90-degree #8 flare, Compressor side is 45-degree #10 flare
- Compatible with both R12 & R134a refrigerants
- Kuehl brand hoses do not require copper crush washers
- 3 year limited warranty
- Fits 1970-1983 911 with OEM “stock” type York compressor with flare fitting and OEM “stock” engine deck lid condenser flare fitting
- LH and RH drive models.
Replaces OEM Part Number
- The original factory hose used copper crush washers at the fitting ends. Copper crush washers are not needed with Griffiths’ Kuehl brand hoses.
- If you have a different compressor other than York (original type equipment), such as a Sanden, Seiko or other, or if your deck lid condenser is not stock and does not have a flare fitting, please see our other hose options which may fit more properly
- Contact us for further assistance