91157315100 Porsche 911 AC Barrier Hose
The Griffiths Kuehl brand 91157315100 Porsche 911 AC Barrier Hose connects between the outlet of Engine Deck Lid Condenser and the receiver drier located in the LH front wheel well. This hose attaches to the stock deck lid condenser on the LH side fitting on the condenser, then the hose runs down the deck lid hinge, slips down a slot by the rear LH shock tower, runs under the LH side of the tub and up to the drier inlet port located in the LH fender.
The original factory hose tends to get damaged by car lifts near the LH rear lift point.
Replacement of the 91157315100 Porsche 911 AC Barrier Hose assembly requires the following:
- Recovery of refrigerant from the system prior to removal
- Supporting the vehicle on a lift, or 4 jack stands.
- Removal of front LH tire.
- Disconnecting the ends at the engine deck lid condenser and receiver drier (use two wrenches to avoid damaging condenser fittings).
- Removal of all hose clamps under the vehicle tub from the rear to the front.
- Cutting common tie wraps used to hold the hose in the LH front fender (new tie wraps should be used when replacing the hose).
- Installing a new receiver drier.
- Evacuation, charge and testing of the ac system.
- Stock configuration hose
- compatible with both R12 & R134a refrigerants
- 3 year limited warranty
- Fits 1970-1978* cars with OEM “stock” engine deck lid condenser with a flare fittings & and receiver drier with flare fittings.
- Drier located in LH front fender.
- LH and RH drive models
Replaces OEM Part Numbers
- The original factory hose used copper crush washers at the fitting ends. Copper crush washers are not needed with Griffiths’ Kuehl brand hoses.
- This hose normally has flare fittings at the deck lid condenser and drier. If you need o’ring fittings just at a particular end we can accommodate you.
- From *1978 onward “most” 911’s had a front condenser, however please verify if your car does or does not have front condenser. Also verify if your deck lid condenser and drier have flare fittings. If not please contact us for further assistance.