93057315100 Porsche 930 1974-77 AC Barrier Short Hose
Griffiths Kuehl brand 93057315100 Porsche 930 1974-77 AC Barrier Short Hose. This is an extension hose which connects between the rear deck lid condenser outlet and longer hose pn 911-573-153-03 which runs up to the front condenser. Hose part number 911-573-153-03 (not included), typically you replace both hoses. R134a and R12 compatible.
Replacement of the 93057315100 Porsche 930 1974-77 AC Barrier Short Hose assembly requires the following:
- Recovery of refrigerant from the system prior to removal.
- Disconnecting the end at the engine deck lid condenser and the mating hose 911-573-153-03 (use two wrenches to avoid damaging condenser fittings).
- Installing a new receiver drier.
- Evacuation, charge and testing of the ac system.
- compatible with both R12 & R134a refrigerants
- 3 year limited warranty
- Porsche 930, 1974-1977 930 turbo’s with OEM “stock” engine deck lid condenser with a flare fitting and front condenser with flare fittings
- LH and RH drive models
Replaces OEM Part Numbers
- The original factory hose used copper crush washers at the fitting ends. Copper crush washers are not needed with Griffiths’ Kuehl brand hoses.
- If not please contact us for further assistance