91157315203,91157315205 Porsche LH Drive 911-930 AC Barrier Hose
The Griffiths Kuehl brand 91157315203,91157315205 Porsche LH Drive 911-930 AC Barrier Hose. The 911 573 150 03 was superseded to 91157315205. This Barrier Hose assembly connects between the outlet of the receiver drier located in the LH front wheel well and the expansion valve. The hose assembly exits the drier then runs down inner fender wall, under the tub and into the smuggler’s box located in the front trunk, and attaches to the expansion valve attached to the evaporator. Fits 1984-1989 911 and 930 models with o-ring fittings.
The original factory hose tends to get damaged by road debris or age over time.
Replacement of the 91157315205 Porsche LH Drive 911-930 AC Barrier Hose assembly requires the following:
- Recovery of refrigerant from the system prior to removal
- Removal of LH front tire.
- Disconnecting the ends at receiver drier and expansion valve.
- Removal of a few tie wraps and hose clamps.
- Installing a new receiver drier.
- Evacuation, charge and testing of the ac system.
- Stock configuration hose
- compatible with both R12 & R134a refrigerants
- 3 year limited warranty
- Included new o-rings
- Porsche 911, 1984-1989, LH Drive, with o-ring fittings at the drier and expansion valve
- Porsche 930, 1984-89, LH Drive, with o-ring fittings at the drier and expansion valve
- For RH drive 911 and 930 order part number 911-573-159-01