93057314901 Porsche 930 AC Barrier Hose
Griffiths Kuehl brand 93057314901 Porsche 930 AC Barrier Hose . Fits model years 78-83. Evaporator to Compressor (Nippondenso – 930 radial type). This hose attaches to outlet port on the evaporator and then runs downward through a slot on the LH side of the “smugglers box” (located in the trunk), it then is routed under the steering rack and moves along the bottom of the tub toward the RH side and continues down the RH underside and passes through a slot to the engine compartment near the heater box and RH shock tower and connects to the Nippondenso Compressor.
- Stock configuration hose
- compatible with both R12 & R134a refrigerants
- 3 year limited warranty
- Porsche 930, 1978-1983, 930 cars with Behr Evaporator Box (not VPC or other brand), with a flare fitting at the evaporator, o-ring fitting at the compressor.
- This hose connecting to a Nippondenso (early 930 radial type) Compressor found only in 1978-1983 years.
- LH and RH drive models
Replaces OEM Part Numbers
- If you have a RH (right hand drive) 911 or 930 you will also need to order a hose part number 91157352501 which connects between hose 930-573-149-01 and the evaporator
- Please verify that the compressor type is the original 930 Nippondenso “radial type” type model 6P148A (not to be confused with later Nippondenso 10P15c compressors used on 1984-89 930’s)
- Please contact us for further assistance if your hose fittings or routing are not as describe above.