91157352501 Porsche RH Drive 911-930 AC Barrier Hose
Griffiths’ Kuehl brand 91157352501 Porsche RH Drive 911-930 AC Barrier Hose assembly connects to the end of the suction line coming from the compressor, PN 91157314905, and the evaporator outlet. This hose is located in the smuggler’s box in the front trunk.
The original factory hose tends to get damaged by age.
Replacement of the 91157352501 Porsche RH Drive 911-930 AC Barrier Hose assembly requires the following:
- Recovery of refrigerant from the system prior to removal
- Disconnecting the ends at the evaporator and the end connection with hose PN 91157314905.
- Installing a new receiver drier.
- Evacuation, charge and testing of the ac system.
- Stock configuration hose with flare fittings.
- compatible with both R12 & R134a refrigerants
- 3 year limited warranty
- Porsche 911, 1970-1983 RH drive
- Porsche 930, 1976-1983 RH drive
- With “factory air” (not VPC brand or other than OEM), with a flare at the evaporator and a flare at end of other mating hose
Replaces Part Number
- The original factory hose used copper crush washers at the fitting ends. Copper crush washers are not needed with Griffiths’ Kuehl brand hoses.
- If you have a RH (right hand drive) 911 or 930 you will also need to order a hose part number 91157314905, which connects between hose 91157352501 and the evaporator if you are considering of doing a complete replacement from evaporator back to the compressor.
- Please verify that your evaporator and mating hose both have flare fittings, and verify the routing of the hose. Some hose routings pass through the front RH inner fender wall rather than as describe above.
- Please contact us for further assistance if your hose fittings or routing are not as describe above.