911-573-154-02 Porsche 911-930 AC Barrier Hose
Griffiths’ Kuehl brand 911-573-154-02 Porsche 911-930 AC Barrier Hose connects between the stock front condenser then runs into the LH front inner fender area and connects to the lower port on the drier located in the LH fender.
The original factory hose tends to get damaged by debris or from tire rubs.
Replacement of the 91157315402 Porsche 911-930 AC Barrier Hose assembly requires the following:
- Recovery of refrigerant from the system prior to removal
- Supporting the vehicle on a lift, or 4 jack stands.
- Removal of front LH tire.
- Disconnecting the ends at the front condenser and receiver drier (use two wrenches to avoid damaging condenser fittings).
- Removal of hose clamps in the inner fender area. Do Not remove the water bottle (saves time).
- Cutting common tie wraps used to hold the hose in the LH front fender (new tie wraps should be used when replacing the hose).
- Installing a new receiver drier.
- Evacuation, charge and testing of the ac system.
- Stock configuration hose
- Compatible with both R12 & R134a refrigerants
- 3 year limited warranty
- 911, 1970-1983 years with OEM “stock” front condenser with a flare fitting and and receiver drier with flare fittings located in the LH front fender area.
- 930, 1976-1983 years with OEM “stock” front condenser with a flare fitting and and receiver drier with flare fittings located in the LH front fender area.
- LH and RH drive models
Replaces OEM Part Numbers
- The original factory hose used copper crush washers at the fitting ends. Copper crush washers are not needed with Griffiths’ Kuehl brand hoses.
- From *1978 onward “most” 911’s had a front condenser, although you may have an earlier year which also has this feature and if so this hose will connect the front condenser with the drier on the earlier years as well.
- Please verify if you car does have a front condenser.
- Also verify that both the condenser and drier have flare fittings. If you need an o-ring fitting at your drier we can accommodate you.