91157315404 Porsche 911-930 AC Barrier Hose
Griffiths’ Kuehl brand 91157315404 Porsche 911-930 AC Barrier Hose. Replaces PN 91157315403. This hose assembly connects between the stock front condenser then runs into the LH front inner fender area and connects to the lower port on the drier located in the LH fender. The original factory hose tends to get damaged by debris or from tire rubs.
Replacement of the 91157315404 Porsche 911-930 AC Barrier Hose assembly requires the following:
- Recovery of refrigerant from the system prior to removal
- Supporting the vehicle on a lift, or 4 jack stands.
- Removal of front LH tire.
- Disconnecting the ends at the front condenser and receiver drier (use two wrenches to avoid damaging condenser fittings).
- Removal of hose clamps in the inner fender area. Do Not remove the water bottle (saves time).
- Cutting common tie wraps used to hold the hose in the LH front fender (new tie wraps should be used when replacing the hose).
- Installing a new receiver drier.
- Evacuation, charge and testing of the ac system.
- Stock configuration hose
- Compatible with both R12 & R134a refrigerants
- Supplied with o-rings
- 3 year limited warranty
- Porsche 911, 1984-1989 cars with OEM type front condensers and drier.
- Porsche 930, 1984-1989 cars with OEM type front condensers and drier.
- LH and RH drive models
Replaces OEM Part Numbers