Porsche 911, 930 Kuehl High Performance Evaporator
The Porsche 911, 930 Kuehl High Performance Evaporator has a greater surface area and more refrigerant passes: yielding more btu’s per square inch than any other design.
- Direct drop in replacement for all 911/930’s having a Behr type coil
- Fits LH and RH drive
- Fully compatible with R134a and R12
- 3 year limited warranty
- Expansion valve attached
- Flare adapters for earlier models
- New blower outlet air tube
- Improved gasket sealing for the evaporator box
- Very thorough detailed installation instructions that walk you through a complete removal and replacement from start to finish!
Fits these Applications
- Porsche 911, 1969-1989, with Behr evaporator boxes.
- Porsche 912 with Behr evaporator boxes.
- Porsche 930, 1974-1989, with Behr evaporator boxes.
- Both LH and RH drive models.
OEM Part Numbers