91157315901 Porsche 911-930 RHD AC Barrier Hose
The Griffiths Kuehl brand 91157315901 Porsche 911-930 RHD AC Barrier Hose connects between the outlet of the receiver drier located in the LH front wheel well. The hose assembly connects at the outlet of the receiver drier, then runs down inner fender wall, under the tub and into the cockpit and attaches to the expansion valve attached to the evaporator.
The original factory hose tends to get damaged by road debris or age over time.
Replacement of the 91157315901 Porsche 911-930 RHD AC Barrier Hose assembly requires the following:
- Recovery of refrigerant from the system prior to removal
- Removal of LH Front tire
- Disconnecting the ends at receiver drier and expansion valve.
- Removal of a few tie wraps and hose clamps.
- Installing a new receiver drier.
- Evacuation, charge and testing of the ac system.
- Stock configuration hose
- compatible with both R12 & R134a refrigerants
- 3 year limited warranty
- Included new o-rings
- Porsche 911, 1984-1989, RH Drive, with o-ring fittings at the drier and expansion valve
- Porsche 930, 1984-89, RH Drive, with o-ring fittings at the drier and expansion valve
- For LH drive 911 and 930 order part number 911-573-152-03
Replaces OEM Part Numbers