Griffiths’ new Kuehl Porsche 911-930 Oil Line Set 93020711106, 93020711305
Porsche 911-930 Oil Line Set 93020711106, 93020711305. Replaces part numbers 930-207-111-05 and 930-207-113-04.
Our new High performance, High Temperature oil line set replaces the Porsche 911-930 Oil Line Set 93020711106, 93020711305. Griffiths oil lines are more durable and more flexible than OEM. Designed with an AQP elastomer, stainless steel internal and external reinforcement construction. Rated at 300F (148C) continuous operation and 25% lighter than OEM.
- 25% lighter than ‘OEM German’
- Rated to 300F (150C) Continuous operating temperature
- Stainless Steel braided jacket
- More flexible than ‘OEM German’
- 930-207-111-06, feed to cooler, replaces 930-207-111-05 and 930-207-111-00
- 930-207-113-05, cooler to return, replaces 930-207-113-04
- 1984-1989 911
- 1989 930
Comparing Griffiths/Kuehl to the ‘OEM German‘
- The Griffiths/Kuehl flared ferrule end reduces the chances of the ferrule cutting through tube section. The OEM German hydraulic ferrule is too rigid and straight.
- The Griffiths/Kuehl tube construction is more flexible and durable than the common OEM German rubber, internal steel wire and fabric construction.
- The Griffiths/Kuehl internal elastomer has a higher temperature rating than the OEM German. The 911 oil cooler’s thermo couple turns on its cooling fan at 244F. The ‘OEM German’ lines are rated at only 230F. Griffiths/Kuehl lines are rated at 300F Continuous!
- The Griffiths/Kuehl modern design is 25% lighter than the old fashion OEM German design.