93057315104 Porsche 930 1978-83 AC Barrier Hose
Griffiths’ Kuehl brand 93057315104 Porsche 930 1978-83 AC Barrier Hose Assembly. This hose attaches between the stock decklid condenser and front condenser, connected to the LH side of the stock decklid condenser and runs down the decklid hinge, slips down a slot by the rear LH shock tower, runs under the LH side of the tub, then up alongside the drier, then across the top of the underside of the fender and to the front condenser. Fits Turbo years 1978-1983 with flare fitting condensers. The original factory hose tends to get damaged by car lifts near the LH rear lift point.
Replacement of the 93057315104 Porsche 930 1978-83 AC Barrier Hose assembly requires the following:
- Recovery of refrigerant from the system prior to removal
- Supporting the vehicle on a lift, or 4 jack stands.
- Removal of front LH tire.
- Disconnecting the ends at the deck lid condenser and front condenser (use two wrenches to avoid damaging condenser fittings).
- Removal of all hose clamps under the vehicle tub from the rear to the front.
- Cutting common tie wraps used to hold the hose in the LH front fender (new tie wraps should be used when replacing the hose).
- Installing a new receiver drier.
- Evacuation, charge, and testing of the ac system.
- Stock Configuration hose
- compatible with both R12 & R134a refrigerants
- 3 year limited warranty
- Porsche 930, 1978 to 1983 euro and US market cars with OEM “stock” engine deck lid condenser with flare fittings
- LH and RH Drive models
Replaces OEM Part Numbers
- 930-573-151-01, 93057315101, 930 573 151 01, 930.573.151.01
- The original factory hose used copper crush washers at the fitting ends. Copper crush washers are not needed with Griffiths’ Kuehl brand hoses.
- Please verify that you have two condensers, both with flare fittings
- If not please contact us for further assistance