91157315306 Porsche 911 AC Barrier Hose
Griffiths’ Kuehl brand 91157315306 Porsche 911 AC Barrier Hose. Replaces PN 91157315305. This hose assembly is the Engine Deck Lid Condenser to Front Condenser Barrier Hose Assembly. This hose attaches to the stock deck lid condenser on the LH side fitting on the condenser, then the hose runs down the deck lid hinge, slips down a slot by the rear LH shock tower, runs under the LH side of the tub, then up along side the drier, then across the top of the underside of the fender and to the front condenser.
The original factory hose tends to get damaged by car lifts near the LH rear lift point.
Replacement of the 91157315306 Porsche 911 AC Barrier Hose assembly requires the following:
- Recovery of refrigerant from the system prior to removal
- Supporting the vehicle on a lift, or 4 jack stands.
- Removal of front LH tire.
- Disconnecting the ends at the engine deck lid condenser and front condenser (use two wrenches to avoid damaging condenser fittings).
- Removal of all hose clamps under the vehicle tub from the rear to the front.
- Cutting common tie wraps used to hold the hose in the LH front fender (new tie wraps should be used when replacing the hose).
- Installing a new receiver drier.
- Evacuation, charge and testing of the ac system.
- Stock configuration hose, includes new o-rings
- compatible with both R12 & R134a refrigerants
- 3 year limited warranty
- Fits 1984-1989 cars with OEM rear and front condensers
- LH and RH drive models.
Replaces OEM Part Numbers