911 Porsche 1984-89 AC Reliability Package Upgrade 1
Now you can have system integrity (reduce refrigerant leakage) and improved cooling at an affordable price.
Griffiths’ Kuehl 911 Porsche 1984-89 AC Reliability Package Upgrade 1 is for 911 Porsches having a stock 2 condenser factory-installed Behr system with a Nippondenso compressor, all your current components having o-ring fittings.
- Reliability Package reduces refrigerant leaks
- This package is compatible with either R12 or R134a refrigerants
Includes the following Kuehl products
- (1) Complete barrier hose set
- (1) O-ring set
- (1) Low-high pressure switch
- (1) Kuehl Serpentine Rev 4 High-Performance Evaporator with TEV
- (1) Kuehl Parallel Flow High-Performance Front Condenser
- (1) Kuehl Receiver Drier
- (1) Kuehl Center Vent
- (1) Refrigerant oil, charge port adapters and conversion sticker
- Reliability Package includes detailed installation instructions
When you place your order please choose the type of refrigerant oil you wish to use in your system. We can provide you either Ester or PAG and here is how you can determine which is the best option of oil to choose:
- 1) If you plan to continue to use R12 refrigerant, OR, if you are converting from R12 over to R134a, then we suggest you pick Ester oil.
- 2) If your car has already been converted to R134a then the type of oil could be either Ester or PAG. If the conversion procedure was well documented then there should be a “blue” colored R134a refrigerant sticker somewhere in the engine compartment noting the type of oil, or the service work order or invoice might note the type of oil, or you could contact the service facility who did the work and ask them, or contact the previous owner.
We suggest that if the system has Ester or PAG that you continue to use that same type of oil and not mix the two.
If you are unsure as to what refrigerant oil you should choose, please contact us and we will assist you.