93011041104, 93011041103 Porsche 911 Fuel Line
Griffiths’ improved replacement for the 93011041104 Porsche 911 Fuel Line, replaces pn 93011041103, between the fuel pressure regulator and fuel pressure damper. Although replacement is typically done at the time of an engine drop this line can be replaced with the engine in the car. Briefly: To replace this line while the engine is in the car you will have to remove the air filter box (with AFM attached) and the throttle manifold boot. A small mirror comes in handy for working in the forward area of the engine near fuel pressure regulator. Griffiths provides this fuel line with an additional outer braided sleeve overlay which is resistant to chemical degradation, UV radiation, and abrasion.
Kuehl brand Fuel Line: Fuel Pressure Regulator to Damper
- Replaces OEM PN 93011041103.
- Fits all 1984-1989 911 with 3.2 lit engine.
- Better Than OEM!
- Griffiths Kuehl brand fuel lines uses the latest SAE J30R9 hose which has a higher resistance to standard petrol fuel, biofuels and alcohol fuels such as E85.
- Griffiths provides this fuel line with an additional outer braided sleeve overlay which is resistant to chemical degradation, UV radiation, and abrasion.
- EPA Certified hose and new Steel components have protective coating passing EU recommendations.
- Fittings conform to DIN mating standards.
We also sell the 93011041104 Porsche 911 Fuel Line in our Porsche 911 3.2 Engine Fuel Line Set
Reference: 930 110 411 04, 930-110-411-04, 930.110.411.04, 93011041104, 930 110 411 03, 930-110-411-03, 930.110.411.03, 93011041103