93011050901 Porsche 911 Fuel Line
Griffiths’ improved replacement for the 93011050901 Porsche 911 Fuel Line connects between the bottom of the fuel pressure regulator and the return line fitting next to the LH fuel rail. Although replacement is typically done at the time of an engine drop this line can be replaced with the engine in the car. Briefly: To replace this line while the engine is in the car you will will have to remove the auxiliary heater blower motor and its plenum. You will want to have on hand a small mirror and “patience” while working in the forward area of the engine near fuel pressure regulator.
Kuehl brand Fuel Line: Fuel Pressure Regulator to Return Line
- Replaces OEM PN 930-110-509-01
- Fits all 1984-1989 911 with 3.2 lit engine.
- Better Than OEM!
- Griffiths’ Kuehl brand fuel lines are SAE J30R9 hose, having a higher resistance to fuel and a lower permeation than other J30 specs.
- Resists biofuels including biodiesels.
- EPA Certified and CARB certified (C-U-07-17) Steel components have protective coating passing EU recommendations.
- Fittings conform to DIN mating standards.
- Includes new Stainless Steel clamp
We also sell the 93011050901 Porsche 911 Fuel Line in our Porsche 911 3.2 Engine Fuel Line Set
Reference: 930 110 509 01,930-110-509-01,930.110.509.01,93011050901